Three tier system upgrade fund

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdanderson1449

Reaction score
Hey folks, I started a little GoFundMe campaign to help with purchasing materials for me and my friends to upgrade our system. The biggest thing is building a tiered system so that when my "assistants" aren't around, gravity can do the lifting for me.

We love to brew, we love to share and the crowd fund seemed like the way to do it because we're all really excited and really passionate about brewing and we really love to share the hobby with friends and family.

My materials list isn't very long and none of it is exorbitant. I try to build and up-cycle everything I can to keep the project low budget.

Check it out and donate if you can. If you can't or don't want to, please pass it along.

Thanks to the whole homebrewing community. Everyone's been super helpful and super supportive and I'm looking forward to making and sharing many more batches of beer.

http://www.gofundme.com/s4czcxk

Wow, does that really work that way. Maybe I can fund my all electric 10 gallon brewery just by asking for donations. Then maybe a new car. Then a bigger house????

The car - Only if you deliver home brew to shut ins.
The house - Only if you serve home brew in the kitchen.

Play nicely. Remember what you learned in kindergarten, that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. This approach may not appeal to you, but be open to the possibility that others might find it a useful approach. Apparently some like it, since some have funded the OP's campaign.

Back