• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator - For Sale - Kansas City, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you seem to be asking a lot for a fridge that doesn't work, that is dirty, and doesn't come with the components necessary to pour beer (CO2, Regulator, Coupler, line)...

What I see an ad for is $300 for a broken fridge that has a mediocre paint job (from your omission in ad)

you seem to be asking a lot for a fridge that doesn't work, that is dirty, and doesn't come with the components necessary to pour beer (CO2, Regulator, Coupler, line)...

What I see an ad for is $300 for a broken fridge that has a mediocre paint job (from your omission in ad)

If I had it serviced to a working order...what would you think?

Yeah, also..It's not a kegerator. Its a non working fridge with a faucet. If I were you I would figure out if you want to sell it as a fixer up, antique, or kegerator. The fixer upper wouldnt need work but your price would need to come down. The other two would require work and money, but you would get more for it.

I don't think that you are out of line. I wouldn't slide much from 3 bones. You are selling to some higher end kind of gu that is going to have it redone anyway. Let it ride for a while.. You can slide down later.

Back