• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
San Diego ( clairemont) stubbie's and long necks. Three plus cases of delabled brown bottles. Trade for a couple home brews

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Looking for bottles in cincinnati/Fairfield Ohio..let me know Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I'll take them if they're 22oz bottles, thanks!

They're actually 12 oz bottles but I also have about a dozen 22 oz bottles I'm willing to part with. Let me know if you're still interested.

Looking for lots of wine bottles in the chicagoland area. I would prefer clear ones but any will work

Also am looking for belgium bottles and swing tops but I need wine bottles ASAP

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Hey guys if anyone in Buffalo is looking to unload some bottles I'm looking for some. My first 5 gallon batch will be done shortly and I've only got about 20 16oz bottles. So please let me know if you have some available. Thanks
-Jake

Anyone have any 1 liter swingtops let me know via PM

Sent from my Home Brew!

I have 7 cases of cleaned beer bottles and 4 cases of wine bottles pick up asap in south jersey. call mike at 856-366-8109 thanks

I've got a bunch of Mr. Beer brown 1 liter PET bottles with caps. Free to good home.

I need to make space and I'll never use these things again. Someone should make use of them before I throw them away. Some are in better shape than others, all are rinsed and cleaned, all usable and serviceable. Come get 'em if you want them! PM me. I'm about 15 minutes east of Downtown Pittsburgh.

Looking for beer bottles around Massillon or Cleveland Ohio. Please PM me thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Il take any free bottles. Doesn't matter what kind. And Il pay for all the shipping to 62613. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Anybody on Long Island or the tri-state area looking to get rid of beer/wine bottles I am in desperate need. I will pick them up.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I've got four copy paper boxes of primarily Sam Adams over 100, there are a few Sierra Nevada in the mix. I am near Gainesville FL. If they aren't gone by this weekend, they are off to recycling.

looking for some 12oz bottles in the NW suburbs of Chicago area if anybody has some available.

I'm in Chicago and have a couple of cases ready to go to a good home. They are clean but do still have labels on them. If you plan on being in the city anytime soon, let me know. I also have about a dozen 22oz bottles.

Anyone have extra bottles in the Huntington/Ashland/Charleston WV area?

any one in moreno valley riverside area so cal got any bottles they dont need???

any one in moreno valley riverside area so cal got any bottles they dont need???

If you get out west I'm near Glendora I've got plenty clean and no labels?

Does anybody have any bottles in the Baltimore/DC/Southern Maryland area? I'm thinking about getting another fermenter so I can start a pipeline going but I don't have enough bottles at the moment.

Does anybody have any bottles in the Baltimore/DC/Southern Maryland area? I'm thinking about getting another fermenter so I can start a pipeline going but I don't have enough bottles at the moment.

I have about 3 cases worth of 12 oz bottles. They still have labels. I am near Frederick, MD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Home Brew mobile app

Back