One step closer to all grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowmax10

Reaction score
Just finished my hot water tank, what do you think?

img1372u.jpg

img1373ike.jpg

img1374p.jpg

Its a 42 quart SS pot

I cut the hole for the bulkhead fitting with with this great tool we have at work - I wish I new what it is was called. Its some kind of a hydraulic punch that presses through the SS like butter and cuts a really clean hole

That looks really nice... I'd like to put a ball valve in my brew kettle like this. My brew kettle isn't quite that large but it's close.

I've got a second bulkhead fitting that I'm planning to put in my brew kettle but i want to make sure this one works out first - I'm sure it will

I was going to get a couple of old kegs but it was much easier (not cheaper) just to go to academy and pick 2 of these up

Craigslist is the best place to find full sized kegs. Bought 3 for 30 bucks last year. I've got a friend that's a welder and he's coming by this week the tops off for me.

Craigslist is the best place to find full sized kegs. Bought 3 for 30 bucks last year. I've got a friend that's a welder and he's coming by this week the tops off for me.

I did place an add there but got no responses

Make sure it is the proper welder for stainless steel

Latest posts

Back