Propane 32 tip burner vs. Banjo Burner/ Hurricane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half-wheel-hell

Reaction score
I am doing 10 gallon AG batches, and was looking for insight as to go with the chinese wok 32 tip propane (from kitchen supply direct - which appears to be a bad idea) vs. a banjo burner?

I see BobbyfromNJ (on youtube) uses the 23 tip style chinese wok burner with no issues, and I could save a few bucks using them over (3) banjo burners.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

I am doing 10 gallon AG batches, and was looking for insight as to go with the chinese wok 32 tip propane (from kitchen supply direct - which appears to be a bad idea) vs. a banjo burner?

I see BobbyfromNJ (on youtube) uses the 23 tip style chinese wok burner with no issues, and I could save a few bucks using them over (3) banjo burners.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

This has been discussed to death. Bobby M caps the majority of the jets. From what I have read, the jets burners can be a hassel to get to work right. Do a search and read the threads so you can make an informed decision.

Back