Broke twin lever capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackE1

Reaction score
Unfortunately i broke my twin lever caper on sat. on bottle number two of my second batch. It cracked at one of the hinge joints. Luckily i was able to finish capping the rest of the bottles.
Do these nylon capers break a lot or did i get a defective one. I am already looking into a all metal twin lever or a bench top.

My advice if you are going to bottle for a while is to invest in a Super Agata. It is soooo much faster and easier. For the price it is well worth it.

Welcome to the club!

I got one of these as a trophy!
021.jpg

This was $60, but $35 will get ya a good "Normal" bench Capper!
They are money well spent.

Unfortunately i broke my twin lever caper on sat. on bottle number two of my second batch. It cracked at one of the hinge joints. Luckily i was able to finish capping the rest of the bottles.
Do these nylon capers break a lot or did i get a defective one. I am already looking into a all metal twin lever or a bench top.

I have two of these. I don't see myself ever bottling again. If you want to pay for shipping I'll send you one.

Back