Where's Your First Stop on HBT?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious what everyone's first stop on HBT is every time you log in.

I go immediately for 'unanswered threads'. I like helping and you never know when there may be a panicked HBT'er mid-mash with a boil question or some other emergency. From there, I check 'my replies' and then on to random sections.

How about you guys?

On the tabs, I look at my topics, my replies, then either new posts or unanswered.

In the forums, I like to read through fermentation/yeast, recipes/ingredients, chit chat and drunken ramblings.

I always start with the beginners forum since I am a relatively new brewer. I'll answer questions there if I can, interject commentary when I think it might be appropriate, ask further questions to clarify someone's question or to further my understanding of the process. I find that some of the questions are quite interesting and others make me wonder how that person ever thought they could be a brewer.

didn't know there was an "unanswered threads"....
just to the right of 'new posts' in the tan header.

New Posts, then find the Taproom link, cause it's always there. Then occasionally I'll migrate outside :D

Unfortunately, I've fallen on hard times and lost my 'premium' links :( I wish I had never known the glory and I wouldn't know the defeat now...

Latest posts

Back