I never thought i would say this.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
I am a ready to cry tonight. I kegged my belgian a few days ago that came out around 9 abv. In my opinion the best brew ive made. The thing is i drink a glass and enjoy the flavor soooooo much. After one glass there is no way i could drive. Yes im saying it. IT HAS TOO MUCH ALCOHOL. So much that i cant enjoy it fully. Has anyone else felt this anguish:(

I am a ready to cry tonight. I kegged my belgian a few days ago that came out around 9 abv. In my opinion the best brew ive made. The thing is i drink a glass and enjoy the flavor soooooo much. After one glass there is no way i could drive. Yes im saying it. IT HAS TOO MUCH ALCOHOL. So much that i cant enjoy it fully. Has anyone else felt this anguish:(

No, it just has alcohol. :D Congrats!

im just a little disappointed that i have finally made a (in my opinion) great beer and i cant have three or four. I would be smashed. I have just come up with a name for this brew though. T.R.'s Panty dropper belgian:DI think you guys could figure out the name and its meaning.

im just a little disappointed that i have finally made a (in my opinion) great beer and i cant have three or four. I would be smashed. I have just come up with a name for this brew though. T.R.'s Panty dropper belgian:DI think you guys could figure out the name and its meaning.
...unfortunately, yours and not hers...:drunk: (somebody had to say it...;))

"Panty Dropper" has been used for years, but if it makes you feel good go for it!

Im officially hurt 99. does the nursing home still know you are up. You know they wont give you your jello tomorrow for lunch if they catch you on your computer:ban: jk

Well let me change the name then. "T.R.'s rufi in a bottle belgian" betcha no one has used that one yet:D

Um sounds like you need to work on that tolerance!

9%? I could do 3 22ozs of that before Id need to slap the wife on the ass....... Ive said too much

Since you kegged it, you can drink however much you can handle. I'd look for a sweet 8-10oz goblet style glass, or even a snifter to enjoy it with... Treat it like a sipping barleywine. All Belgians have their specific glassware, so associate one with yours.

You're at home, your nice beer is at home, why do you need to drive anywhere?
But I know what you mean, I plan on making a nice 3.5% english bitter as a session beer so I can have one or two before making plans to go anywhere.

Latest posts

Back