• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDatsun

Reaction score
I'm in chicago area at 355 and Boughton , I have 10 cornys for sale $20.00 dollars each all are good still holding co2 from soda ,I will not ship these sorry . Dont really have way check E-mail in day, Just call me if no answer will get back 2 you soon, in weld fab shop hard to hear phone, always willing help out brewer also if need little weld job just ask,I work in Westmont off 63rd so will meet if possible will not drive far like to city or loop lol .No.# is 1-630-341-0995 please call between 9 am and 9pm .Thanks alot Jeff .All kegs will need good bath and gaskets but are in decent shape.

Thanks again for the kegs Jeff. They are in really nice shape and it was nice meeting you. Hopefully you can make it out to the Plainfield Homebrew club meeting.

I am very interested in a few and can pick them up. If you have any left after the weekend I would like to buy 3 of them

Darren

Thanks for the kegs Jeff. They were in great shape and the price was definitely right!!!

(Did you get the email that the PALE club meeting is now on the 1st Thursday of the month and not the 2nd?)

Not sure thanks for heads up will be there would also like to see homebrew set up for brewing outside at Limestone deff. check that out thanks !!! Jeff

Thanks Jeff for the Corney and putting in the extra effort on it!!!...Its truly appreciated and thanks for the beer sample! ;) Pleasure doing business to you..look forward to chatting with you again... :)

Back