York, PA bound...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be up for a brew. I'm in Harrisburg... We have Appalachian Brewery and Lancaster Brew Co. both in Harrisburg if you are up for a little drive; about a 20-30 minute drive.

I've heard Cobblestones is good too, but never been there before. Maybe I can get down that way and check it out.

There are other good beer venues around also depending how far you want to travel.

I "visit" several times a year (sometimes...). BAE has one of my contracts.

I'll surely check out Cobblestones this trip. Funny, no one has ever mentioned it before.

First round's on me...maybe the second also...:mug:

Sly Fox (Phoenixville and Royersford) is also worth a look if you happen to be traveling through that part of the state. The beer was tasty AND they have sixers in cans which made it easy for me to cram 18 beers in my luggage.

I "visit" several times a year (sometimes...). BAE has one of my contracts.

I'll surely check out Cobblestones this trip. Funny, no one has ever mentioned it before.

First round's on me...maybe the second also...:mug:
Sounds like a plan, I think they have around 65 taps. It's a very large sports bar with 3 big screen TV's and about 6 pool tables. Let me know what evening and I can stop there after work around 4:00 or 5:00?

I'm right on the other side of the river, I'd join you fellas, but I'll be on the road for work this Tuesday and Wednesday and won't be getting in until later on in the evening...

Have fun! Let me know how Cobblestones is!

I'm right on the other side of the river, I'd join you fellas, but I'll be on the road for work this Tuesday and Wednesday and won't be getting in until later on in the evening...

Have fun! Let me know how Cobblestones is!
You'd be more than welocme but I understand when work can get in the way! Cobblestones is nice and has a good selection of micros on draft. It's not in the best part of town but it's a nice place with lots of TV's and pool tables. I have not been there in about a year so I'll let you know what's on tap there thursday.

You'd be more than welocme but I understand when work can get in the way! Cobblestones is nice and has a good selection of micros on draft. It's not in the best part of town but it's a nice place with lots of TV's and pool tables. I have not been there in about a year so I'll let you know what's on tap there thursday.

Awesome! Perhaps one day this summer I'll get a chance to swing out there...

Wish I could make it down to meet up with you 99, but I'm looking a 50+ hour week in the eye and trying to squeeze it into 4 days so I can enjoy my 4-day weekend and trip to Rehobeth beach (I can taste the DFH already...)...

Hopefully something will change and maybe I can scoot down Wednesday evening or Thursday evening, but we'll have to see...

Wish I could make it down to meet up with you 99, but I'm looking a 50+ hour week in the eye and trying to squeeze it into 4 days so I can enjoy my 4-day weekend and trip to Rehobeth beach (I can taste the DFH already...)...

Hopefully something will change and maybe I can scoot down Wednesday evening or Thursday evening, but we'll have to see...
I'm heading to Ricketts Glen for the weekend, 1st time going there. I'll see you at Evets next Sat.

RoaringBrewer: If you want to go to Cobblestones on Thurs night call me at the Holiday Inn on Louck's Road, room 224.

Me and Dan went and met Warrior last night at Cobblestones. That's really an impressive place. Nicely laid out.

Anyway, we drank a few Ayinger HWs and a Saison...can't remember it's name...along with a few others. Food was tasty also.

Bill

Back