• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous Items For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_ozz68

Reaction score
I recently purchased a "lot" of brewing/kegging items and now I'm trying to sell some of the extra item that I don't need, including this jockey box---GONE!!!!---- http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/2115298727.html Please reply in this thread or email me at [email protected] with any questions or comments. Thanks!

All prices are OBO. Here is what I have so far........

Norgren Dual Gauge Primary Co2 Regulator Including 6 feet of Hose.....$60.00 Shipped! GONE!!!

regulator2.jpg

regulator1.jpg

12 inch by 6 1/2 inch Stainless Drip Tray with Drain......$20.00 Plus Shipping. GONE!!!!!

100_3620.jpg

100_3619.jpg

6 inch Square Drip Tray with mounting bracket........$15.00 Plus Shipping.

100_3621.jpg

3 Tap Handles.......$20.00 Plus Shipping. The small one on the right is GONE!!!!

TapHandles1.jpg

I forgot to mention in the post above, I'm looking for a temperature controller for my keezer. If anyone is interested in any of the items above and has a temperature controller that is in good working order, that they want to get rid of, I'm sure we can work out a trade. Thanks!

That's funny, they show up on my computer, however I just checked from my wifes and they are not showing up...........I'm not sure what I did wrong but I will try to get some pictures up soon. Thanks for letting me know Spork.

Edit: I'm guessing it has to do with where my images are hosted (winkflash) can anyone suggest a website that I can upload my picture to that will make it easy to post them here?

Edit #2: Fixed!! Thanks again Spork for letting me know that my pics weren't showing up. Photobucket is much easier than Winkflash.

Okay, over 300 views and not one post from anyone interested in any of these items, this tells me one of two things either nobody wants any of this stuff or my prices are out of line. If it's the latter, please let me know because I would really like to get rid of some of this stuff. If someone is interested just let me know what you think is a fair price and I'm sure we can work something out.

As I mentioned earlier I'm also open to trades for a temperature controller, immersion chiller, faucets, shanks, Ball lock quick disconnects......let me know what you have! Thanks for looking!

I actually came across your craigslist ad! I'm in kalamazoo.

I'd take the 12" drip for $15 shipped.

Let me know. Alan

Hey big al..........The 12" drip tray is actually spoken for, pending payment. All other items are still available and since you are somewhat local maybe we could work something out to avoid shipping if you're interested in anything else. (I'll cut you a good break on the jockey box) Thanks!

I will edit my original post in regards to the drip tray....

The large drip tray is gone! I have had some interest in the smaller drip tray but it is still currently available. I also have some local interest in the regulator via Craigslist but the guy failed to show up and is supposed to come by this weekend so it might still be available for a few days. I would love to sell the smaller drip tray and the tap handles together to save on shipping so if anyone is interested MAKE AN OFFER!!

Thanks!

The large drip tray arrived today. I have silver soldered the drain tube back in and am getting ready to install it after dinner, This thing looks like it is BRAND NEW!!

Thanks for the prompt shipping too, its Christmas all over again!

Back