Carboy Cleaner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty cool, looks like it did a great job on that carboy. 35 bucks seems a little steep though. They need Vince the sham wow guy on their little promo video!! :mug:

huh, looks like a few stir things i have seen with the exception of the cleaning pads. I would think this would be easy to make if you wanted one. That pad looks like a swim towel, or one of those synthetic chamois things.

I can't imagine spending $32 on something I could make myself. Much less something I just don't really need. It looks neat, but a soak in oxyclean, a good shake and two minutes with my brush and I'm in business.

I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of this guy; but more importantly, $32.50 for that?!

B

OMG, just used it for first time last night and lol kudos to the creator/inventor!

i must've had a slight film for a few years on my carboy, because since i've used it, i've never seen it so clear before or i just simply don't remember lol.

My carboy cleaner

51WevrKtRkL._SX300_.jpg

Two tablespoons plus hot tap water to the brim plus a couple of hours of just letting it sit is all it takes to leave even the crustiest carboy sparkling...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back