What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably crack that one open Friday.

Sent from my blah blah using blah blah blah

I have a bomber I have been sitting on I may crack open then too. I hope you like pineapple because that's what I get out of that hop/yeast combo

West Coast Amber from Homebrewers recipe guide. Last one. Gotta lot of last bottles of batches going into the beer fridge lately, its hard to let go. So hard to leave the batch forever. One of my favorate beers and CaliV yeast really inspired me and still think its my favorate liquid yeast. Go figure, a lower hop beer that taste better and hoppier than the ones I tried too hard with. Used citra to dry hop that could have something to do with it. Solid power hop in my pinion. o. oh. yes. good ol aging homebrews to get you buy-by, by by, in some hard financial times. Tear in my beer.

Ill have some pics soon once I get my new phone. Its time to let go of my old phone soon. Time to let go. Stupid phones and their ever changing technology and low dependency/durability. My computer fried a few weeks ago also had it for about 5 years. Luckily I could save the data on a flashdrive and I will be turning that old computer fan into a stirplate for damb shure, they said the hardware was ok,just the motherflockingboard was bad. I don't have a stirplate, and now its time I do mother flocking,fried motherboard. And their stupid good technology.

Great lakes sure does make great beer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1391049934384.jpg

One of first of the last of three bottles of a basement aged Pliny mistake (6.6%woops). Had the rest in the fridge and are gone and were great. The one I have now is very West Coast and is proving to hold up very stable. Way more toasty and bitter than the real deal, because I added a bit of a sub for it, I think buiscuit. Its more bitter and I may even prefer it over Pliny maybe on some days. Nonetheless its still an incredible beer to brew even if you screw it up like I did. Makes me know I make some great homebrews. I just wish I could be more accurate when I do clones, and I never am. Time for my first clone kit.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391052258.140785.jpg

My SWMBO discovered she likes porters tonight... Guess who is brewing that next?

Also.. I had this over the weekend abut had no reception to upload..

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391052384.577580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Charlie's Rocky Raccoon Honey Lager: Light, clear, refreshing: amazing first beer of the year, just done with bottle conditioning.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391052575.170521.jpg

Remember beer is a good survival product. Serves as fresh water, food, and mood booster, all in one!

Wow, I'm glad I logged in tonight. Tapeworms, bikini pics and sex panther facials. I picked one helluva night to not drink. :)

Beer is put away.

Drinking this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391057030.606865.jpg

During my basement cleaning, I found a sega dreamcast from I don't know what year. Anybody want it?

Having a HB stout...getting better! Also goes well with homemade sticky toffee pudding!

*googling sticky toffee pudding*
Hmmmm

And looks like it's another snow day. Wussies. I've been out all day and the roads aren't bad. Haha

And now the f do you multi quote in the new app? Messing with my mojo.

Sent from my iPh

Hmmmm

And looks like it's another snow day. Wussies. I've been out all day and the roads aren't bad. Haha

And now the f do you multi quote in the new app? Messing with my mojo.

Sent from my iPh

I would also like to learn the secret to multi-quote....

Don't mock me...

I got games!

Drinking this.

Seriously, if you want, send me a PM. Could be the first 'old video game for beer' trade on HBT...

Wow, Omniyusha! Nice lol
Far as Android all you gotta do for multiquote is touch each post tgen the top right hand button.

Don't think it works for iOS like that. That's how the old app worked though.

Wow, Omniyusha! Nice lol
Far as Android all you gotta do for multiquote is touch each post tgen the top right hand button.

Yes. Multi quote on android works. You can select 2 or more previous posts to quote.

iOS does not work that way.

a beer for video game trade has been negotiated. :)

And finally, finishing the tallgrass ethos and debating another IPA or a stout.

Hmmmm

SWMBO returned from biz trip...no love for my STP or the kind of chocolate I bought at Trader Joe's. Made her Tollhouse Cookies...served warm with a pint glass of cold milk. Challenged her to turn up her nose to THAT! Ha!

One of first of the last of three bottles of a basement aged Pliny mistake (6.6%woops). Had the rest in the fridge and are gone and were great. The one I have now is very West Coast and is proving to hold up very stable. Way more toasty and bitter than the real deal, because I added a bit of a sub for it, I think buiscuit. Its more bitter and I may even prefer it over Pliny maybe on some days. Nonetheless its still an incredible beer to brew even if you screw it up like I did. Makes me know I make some great homebrews. I just wish I could be more accurate when I do clones, and I never am. Time for my first clone kit.

You call that a mistake? My Pliney the Toddler sits at 4.7%. Actually that was on purpose. Still tastes great!

Water, gym.

Back