Are you gonna bark all day little doggie... or are you going to build a Keezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has found a brand of freezers in the 5-8 cuft range that are big enough for a Sanke let me know, I'm feeling the itch to build another.

Menards sells a Sunbeam 7.2 cf that has a 17" depth (internal). Tight fit for a 1/2 barrel, but it should work. I am thinking of using one for my keezer build instead of the 7.0 from Sam's club. The price was the same.

Menards sells a Sunbeam 7.2 cf that has a 17" depth (internal). Tight fit for a 1/2 barrel, but it should work. I am thinking of using one for my keezer build instead of the 7.0 from Sam's club. The price was the same.

That would be a pretty tight fit. I wonder if you could fit two. What's the internal width, depth, and "hump" size? You should add it to the Keezer/Freezer/Kegerator Inside Dimension Database if you haven't already. Is Menard's a national retailer in the US? I've never heard of them.

Menards is a hardware / home improvement chain in the us...comparable to a Lowes or the like. Your build looks great, I have the materials for mine, just not the time so far.

Back