ISO: Bruery, Firestone Walker, Russian River, West Coast Beers FT: See list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmeiske12

Reaction score
Looking for beer from the West Coast. I live in PA, so I have easy access to Troegs, Victory, Dogfish, Southern Tier, Founders, Yards. I attached a link to beer I have via Cellarhq. Side note... if you haven't heard of CellarHQ, its a good way to keep track of your beer. I'd also be willing to swap some homebrew... currently have a black IPA bottled and will have a Chocolate Oak Yeti clone bottled soon, as well as an IPA.

http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/mattmeiske12

Cheers! :mug:

I've found Russian River in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. Philly is not that far of a drive so I'd suggest checking out Monks Cafe, they normally have Pliny or Damnation on tap and other stuff in bottles as well as Cantillon. There are also some places in the north suburbs that carry it, but I bet it goes pretty quick.

I'd trade nearly anything for some Cantillon if you get any!

I would be willing to trade my KBS yes, message me with what you want to trade.

I went to school in Philly, I've been to monks before and it's great. I have two great places around me here in Lehigh Valley, good west coast stuff rarely comes through though.

Back