Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boothbrew

Reaction score
hello all,

Getting ready for all grain.....

Would you happen to know the best/most economical place to get a 10 gallon brew kettle (w/ spigot and thermometer)?

I looked on CraigsList (Chicago) and ebay and haven't had much luck
Northerbrewer has a stainless steel kettle w/ spigot and thermometer for $200 but I was hoping to find that same setup cheaper somewhere else....

Thanks in advance

Check out the turkey frier set-ups at most any store.I've seen set-ups that come with a pot cheaper than the pot(or burner)alone.
Cheers:mug:

You might try emailing homebrewhousediscount on ebay. He doesn't have anything listed right now. But he sells 9 gal. SS kettles that have a lid, ball valve spigot and thermometer for $99 + shipping. It's not 10 gal. but was close enough in my book to mention it to you.

This isn't a real answer to your Q exactly, but...if you're willing to forgo the thermo/spigot, I just bought a 60qt aluminum kettle from instawares on eBay for a grand total of $70 shipped. Best price I've seen on kettles. I mean, the upcharge for having a hard-installed thermometer seems too steep for me. Alternately, you can drill aluminum with a step bit and install your own.

pedalbiker sells some ready-to-go keggles on ebay, or you could build your own on the cheap.

keggles rock :rockin:

"SS kettles that have a lid, ball valve spigot and thermometer for $99 + shipping"

I got the same deal from brew4less on ebay and am happy with it...

Latest posts

Back