Wizard of SAAZ- January 15 2011 - Open to all homebrew beer styles!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw that this was coming up. Unfortunately my Belgian white came out waaaaay too bitter to be "to style". I think I had an efficiency issue. Maybe next contest I'll have something I want to send along for judging.

Heck, my barleywine should be just hitting it's stride next year. ;)

A little disappointed to have missed this one since it was pretty close by. Know if there are there plans to do this again at the end of the year?

We're trying to make this a consistent annual event that we try to hold in the beginning of the year. It was a good event this year, with a much higher response from brewers.

More club info and events are on our site. If you are close to Akron or Northern Summit County, we hold our HBOY judgings every month. Good way to hone your tasting and brewing skills!

Happy to say my Rye Ale took second in its catagory. Although i feel it was the weakest of my entry's. ant wait to get my eval sheets back!

thanks for the updates. I know I am being anxious, but do you know when the scores might be emailed out?

Thanks again

Back