Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roverlandpark

Reaction score
Greetings from Oklahoma City! I've been viewing threads on the board for a while and finally decided to begin posting to the boards.

I started brewing with a friend up in Kansas City three years ago. We started brewing because a neighbor who brewed had moved. We knew absolutely nothing, but had a great time and learned a lot. Little did we know that would enjoy it so much. Good times.

Fast forward to now, and I have moved to OKC. It took six months for me to brew my first batch (a pilsner from a High Gravity in Tulsa). My main concern was getting my beer fridge keg ready. I basically took my free craigslist fridge and painted it matte black and had "got beer?" stenciled on the front. I then added my faucet and set-up my kegs. I've got the pilsner force carbonating now and I'm looking to brew my next batch (a Ferocious IPA from Midwest in Minneapolis) sometime next week. I'm looking forward to visiting Learn to Brew in Moore and trying out one of their kits sometime next month. Early next year I should have my home brewery built and I'll take the dive into all grain.

That's all for now. Thanks!

Back