• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain brewing setup no shipping, pick up in se mich 48192 only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

postban

Reaction score
I am charging %75 of new item price for all this stuff. All of it is in excellent condition. 10% additional discount for multiple items.

Warning, this thread includes borrowed pics

10 Gallon Converted Igloo Cooler Mash Tun With False Bottom AND HLT $229 $75 [MASH TUN SOLD, ONLY HLT REMAINS]
web%20site%20stuff%20007.jpg

2]
Ultimate 15.5g Mash Tun Brew Kettle $249 $185
valve, stainless dip tube and thermometer included n/c

sabco_1905_2363749.gif

3] March Pump 1/25 HP Brewing Pump $159 $119
2 lengths hi-temp hose included n/c

march%20pump.jpg

Included bracket March 809 Pump Brackets

4] Wort Chiller 3/8" tubing $69 $50
Copper Coil Wort Chiller with 3/8 Tubing - Fast Wort Chilling

5]Barley Crusher Grain Mill 15 lb hopper $160 $120

How long have these items been used for? I would be very interested in the Barley Crusher and March Pump w/hose.
How long are the hoses? What kind of connections do you have on the hoses?

I am actually travelling from Illinois up to Frankenmuth at the end of December (20th or back on the 23rd). If the equipment is in good shape, I would be willing to meet in Ann Arbor and do a swap. I am going to have the wife and kids in tow, so driving too far out of the way with a 2 and 4.5 year old loses me too many points :) But an extra 30 minutes by going to Ann Arbor instead of taking 69 around Lansing is not a big deal. $210-220 for those two items would certainly be a good price for me and worth the small detour :)
If this would be possible, I would be willing to pay you now if you would be willing to hold the product and meet me in Ann Arbor.

We typically take 94 to 69 to 75. Instead we would just take 94 to 75, meet, then head north on 75 (or reverse if we met on the 23rd).

Lemme know.

Thanks,
Wes

Latest posts

Back