Summer Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paininmyale

Reaction score
Trying to think of a good beer to brew for summer. Im looking for something that you can knock a couple back, and just enjoy the taste without getting toasted. I was thinking a belgian or wheat beer but have yet to find a recipe that stands out. Anyone have any suggestions from personal experience?

Are you looking for an all grain recipe, partial mash or extract recipe? I really enjoy Bier Muncher's Cream of the Crop Ale and Yooper's Fizzy Yellow Beer for lighter summer drinking.

Currently im only capable of doing extract brewing. Due to lack of space and money i dont have the ability to do a partial mash or grain recipe. Im just really looking for a good recipe for a wheat/belgian beer during the summer that has nice flavor notes. I've done a belgian wit and had success, but looking for more flavor and enhancement that takes the beer to another level. To give you a comparison of interest currently, i primarily drink Dogfish Head to get a unique take on brewing.

Are you looking for an all grain recipe, partial mash or extract recipe? I really enjoy Bier Muncher's Cream of the Crop Ale and Yooper's Fizzy Yellow Beer for lighter summer drinking.

+1 on the Fizzy Yellow Beer, just tapped the keg and it's fantastic. Edwort's Kolsch is a good warm weather beer also.

Back