Got some goodies on Sunday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldies

Reaction score
There is a local german butcher shop / breakfast, lunch, and dinner place down the street from me called "Tip Top Meats" They have a great menu and we usually go there at least once a month to eat. This last Sunday I went to there wine/beer area and was blown away at there selection. They have a ton of bombers mostly from Europe of hard to find stuff. When I saw they had "Schlenkerla" I had to grab it as I have never tried it and love smoked beers. Enjoy the pictures and I cant wait to try this, this weekend.
beer.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm assuming it the one in Carlsbad? When I lived there I was eating there once a week! Man they have some good food there. They let you buy those beers and take them back to the restaurant in the back. I would have a different beer every time.

I'm assuming it the one in Carlsbad? When I lived there I was eating there once a week! Man they have some good food there. They let you buy those beers and take them back to the restaurant in the back. I would have a different beer every time.

Thats the one! I have been there a ton of times and it just never really occured to me to check out there selection, but when I did it was like I found a gold mine of beers from all over europe.

Back