Bed & Brew Package @ Ommegang Brewery available THIS WEEKEND

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIBeer

Reaction score
Hoping someone might be able to help a fellow brewer out, and have a great time in the process. My wife and I just had to cancel our room at the Inn at Cooperstown in NY for the Bed and Brew weekend because our babysitter bailed out on us. The package costs around $600 for the weekend for a couple- all of the info is available here:
http://www.innatcooperstown.com/bed-and-brew-getaway-packages-upstateny.html

Basically, a reception at the Inn on Friday night, a full tour of the Ommegang brewery followed by a beer dinner at the brewery, lodging at The Inn at Cooperstown for Fri and Sat, and breakfast at the Inn for Sat and Sun. I've been looking forward to this since I booked it in December. The weekend is booked solid except for the room we just dumped. It's a great chance for a fun weekend for the person with the time and cash.

We're on the hook for the cost of the room if they can get it booked for the weekend, but we can reschedule for another weekend if need be, I think. They're supposed to get back to me tomorrow on that. I just hate the spot for the dinner and tour go to waste. Jump on it if you can!!!

Back