F*kn dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
Yes, I realize you found the catfood and now you have the sh*ts.

I know how hard it is to hold it.

I know it's already 5:30 - sorry for sleeping so "late". Now I have to make a decision - go back to bed (I'll sleep late) or go back to sleep (guess I settled that) or stay up (6:30 is "wake up time").

P.S. Wife's been gone with the kid on a trip for a week. I miss my kid.:ban:

Maybe I'll go fishing...

I am always grateful when the dog wakes me up if he is in intestinal distress. He's never had an accident in the house, because of his early alert program. :)

Once I'm up for the day, it's too late. The greys wake me up, eat breakfast, take a dump (they have a dog door) and go back to sleep until walk-time. I can't remember the last time I slept past 5:30.

Well I forgot to mention that waking me up came AFTER one of them taking a crap in the laundry room.

Guess they figured they'd finish outside.

Or tattle...

Bastards.

Once I'm up for the day, it's too late. The greys wake me up, eat breakfast, take a dump (they have a dog door) and go back to sleep until walk-time.

I think maybe they have an internal clock set from their time on the racetrack. Mine used to get up early every day but he sleeps later as he gets older. He turned 10 this month, according to the grey whelping papers.

Back