Hops Direct Processing Time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywatchthis

Reaction score
How long does it typically take Hops Direct to process an order? I placed my hop order on Monday and haven't been billed. I did receive an email saying what I had ordered, but nothing since.

Give it a few days I just got my confirmation this morning of shipment and I also ordered on Monday. Their pellets just went up monday and there was a mad rush on citra and amarillo. So they are probably just working through the all the orders.

I've usually gotten my orders delivered to Ohio in a week. I also ordered pellets Monday, just got the invoice Thurs, and the tracking # says they'll be here today.

Sent from my iPod touch using HB Talk

heywatchthis said:
How long does it typically take Hops Direct to process an order? I placed my hop order on Monday and haven't been billed. I did receive an email saying what I had ordered, but nothing since.

Same here. I'm used to AHS & was planning to use the hops on my SMaSH brews this weekend, but looks like I'll be waiting. That being said, I recognize that the seasonal nature of hops can create a backup, so no worries.

"All your home brew are belong to us!"

Update! Hops were on my doorstep this morning! Love me some Hops Direct.

Sent from my iPod touch using HB Talk

I ordered on Monday also, and never even had my credit card billed. Then yesterday I got an email with a tracking number saying my hops had been shipped. They will arrive via UPS on Tuesday.

I also ordered Monday, still no e-mail or hops and I live 50 miles away

Back