Official 2011 "Pay It Foward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
acefaser said:
Another up for grabs-
False bottom for keg. I have cut a 7/8" inch hole in the center so you can use 1/2" pipe for better flow. See the Jaybird version I just upgrade to. THE JAYBIRD VERSION IS NOT FOR PAY IT FORWARD. You get the 11.5" false bottom. Free ship in US

Ooh, I would love this! Just built my first keggle.

I have an aquarium pump up for grabs for anyone who wants it. It was thrown in with a bunch of stuff I bought on Craigslist a couple of years ago and I've never used it, but I have plugged it in to verify that it works. You'll need to buy some tubing and a sanitary filter to oxygenate your wort.

Edit: Gone to asidrane

DSCN1873.JPG

HossTheGreat said:
I have an aquarium pump up for grabs for anyone who wants it. It was thrown in with a bunch of stuff I bought on Craigslist a couple of years ago and I've never used it, but I have plugged it in to verify that it works. You'll need to buy some tubing and a sanitary filter to oxygenate your wort.

I'll take it!

I'm going to do a little sorting so I should have something up for grabs later

Time for another bit of scrounging through my stuff.

I hope to have a couple things to offer up shortly. (with my little boy taking up my free time "shortly" is relative)

This thread is just about the greatest idea I have ever seen.
We have been very lucky this year with my job and everyone is relatively healthy. At the same time I could use some brew karma. I have been trying to brew My first rye ipa for about three weeks now and I just cant seem to get it together. And if it weren't for this forum I never would have even tried my first extract batch so...
I cant think of a better way to pay it forward than to give a free 1 year premium membership to this site.
The first person who posts to this thread claiming it will get it.
Merry christmas

EDIT:
jonp9576 got it.

msa8967 said:
I think this is a very generous offer you are making and I hope it brings you all kinds of good brewing karma.

Indeed... well played sir.

I mistakenly purchased a 5 pound bag of maltodextrin instead of the dextrose I was after. That's really the only extra stuff I have. It's up for grabs.

"SpottedDogBrewing got it"

I've got a bunch of old stuff I don't use. But being a broke college student I can't afford shipping on it. If you'll pay shipping its free.

SS Braid with fittings to attach to coupler/ball valve

Old metal bottle capper (wing type)

LD carlson Easy clean 8oz never used

Various brass 1/2" brass fittings (1/2" NPT Hex nipple, 1/2" NPT nipple 1.5" long, 1/2 NPT male x 3/8" hose barb, garden hose to 3/8" barb)

Thermometer with suction cup for keeping track of fermentation temps

Gone to NCGrayson

I've got a bunch of old stuff I don't use. But being a broke college student I can't afford shipping on it. If you'll pay shipping its free.

SS Braid with fittings to attach to coupler/ball valve

Old metal bottle capper (wing type)

LD carlson Easy clean 8oz never used

Various brass 1/2" brass fittings (1/2" NPT Hex nipple, 1/2" NPT nipple 1.5" long, 1/2 NPT male x 3/8" hose barb, garden hose to 3/8" barb)

I'll take the Bottle capper and the SS braid!

+1 on being a broke college student, i will have some things to offer shortly but i too cant afford to pay shipping

+1 on being a broke college student, i will have some things to offer shortly but i too cant afford to pay shipping

let me know what you have to offer (either in here, or PM)... i might be cool with covering shipping ;)

NCGrayson requested a few things I posted if you want to paypal $5 for shipping to [email protected] (I'll have him confirm when the package arrives in the thread if it makes you feel better about the donation)

with $5 flat rate shipping, does that include the box or do you gotta buy that separate?

If anybody has a spare Blichmann kettle, I'll take it :)

Yeah and if anyone has any spare Ferrari's they don't want anymore... LOL

This thread has reminded me just how great the "homebrew culture" is. I look forward to checking it everyday, multiple times, not so much to score the next great giveaway, but to see just how cool other homebrewers are!

Cheers to everyone offering up their great stuff!!

NCGrayson requested a few things I posted if you want to paypal $5 for shipping to [email protected] (I'll have him confirm when the package arrives in the thread if it makes you feel better about the donation)

with $5 flat rate shipping, does that include the box or do you gotta buy that separate?

forget the pm i just sent you, i'll paypal some money your way now. I'm pretty sure the box is included in the "flat rate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back