dripping on a perlick 525

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefmike

Reaction score
Like the title says, I have a steady drip on one of my new style perlick forward sealing faucets.

I took it apart, cleaned it with a brush, cannot see any problems. Still dripped on reassembly.

I am going to be searching for a parts list on the perlick site, see if I am missing something, but ??? I figured I would post here and see what any of you all had to say.

My lab is going to need to go to rehab before I get this fixed. :D

huh:

Faucet drips or
leaks from spout
* O-Ring (3) is damaged
or worn.
* Handle Lever (5) is
damaged.
* Bearing Cup (6) is not
installed properly.

Sounds like my o-ring #3 is missing, as it wasn't in there when I disassembled. I think I drank my oring at our oyster roast! :drunk:

That was an entire thread (Question, response, and confirmation as to the problem) all from the same poster. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Chefmike, it was like we were all in your brain listening to your rational self and your drunkened self hash out the details as to what the problem was and how it might have happened, awesome!!!!!!!

Que the drum music like on Me, Myself, and Irene!!!!!!!

Glad you got it figured out!!!

Shoot... I left the door to my brain opened and now my inner voice is out.

trouble for sure! :fro:

Still not sure how it happened, but I can spare one tap for a while until I fix it.

Back