Empty White Labs Vials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmishP

Reaction score
Hey - I was wondering if there was anyone out there with some empty white labs vials.. I am looking to turn them into tap handles. Ideally I'd like to find 4 of them, but would take any amount. I have a bunch of batches going right now from washed yeast or else I would brew some more and buy some WL yeast!

Is there anyone who could send me a few and I'll cover the cost of shipping and throw in a some cash for the trouble? Thanks!

Hey - I was wondering if there was anyone out there with some empty white labs vials.. I am looking to turn them into tap handles. Ideally I'd like to find 4 of them, but would take any amount. I have a bunch of batches going right now from washed yeast or else I would brew some more and buy some WL yeast!

Is there anyone who could send me a few and I'll cover the cost of shipping and throw in a some cash for the trouble? Thanks!
I have made tap handles with em and it did not look good. Not trying to knock your idea just offering advice.

I've got 4 you can have for free. If you just want to cover the cost of shipping, that'd be nice.

Thanks for the info, guys. Yeah, I've seen them done well - hopefully I can pull it off.

I'd order them from sites, but the cost is really prohibitive - around $6 per for a small order; and I don't need 25 of them.. I would just go buy some yeast, then for those prices!

I work at a blow mold plant. We have all sizes of preforms. 2 liter is probably the closest to a whit labs vial.

Back