Sweet Bday Gift from my Girlfriend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've seen other members post up reports of getting cool gifts from their significant others, so I figured I'd drop some hints to my girlfriend of 7 years about some stuff I'd like to have for my next brew.

Well yesterday for my birthday I came home to a shiny new immersion chiller, woohoo! :ban:

$(KGrHqNHJCUE-gJtNpEOBP2kH,Li3Q~~60_57.JPG

She got a good deal on it from ebay, and even gave me the sink attachment adapter I needed to get it going!

I'm beyond stoked. Anyway, for all the guys that need stuff, drop your hints and you might end up getting what you need! Thanks to HBT for the idea.

Happy brewing

Sounds like she's a keeper! My girlfriend loves my homebrew and loves barrel aged brews in general so she surprised me with a used eight gallon whiskey barrel. Girlfriends who love homebrew rock!

Sounds like she's a keeper! My girlfriend loves my homebrew and loves barrel aged brews in general so she surprised me with a used eight gallon whiskey barrel. Girlfriends who love homebrew rock!

that is AWESOME! sounds like she knew what she was looking for.

I'm pretty new to homebrewing and she hasn't even had any of mine so the fact that she blindly invested in it is extra cool to me :mug:

I got one of those from my wife recently for our Copper (7) Anniversary. Of course I already knew she was awesome because she got me started in brewing. I've since started making wine also (which she enjoys more)

Nice chiller. I usually ask for gift cards so I can get what I need. My fiancée deals with my brewing doesn't really drink it.

She sounds like a keeper. Happy B-Day too!

A couple years ago, mine gave me the kit to start homebrewing. She has regretted it ever since :)

Back