Best iPhone Brewing Software?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
I currently use BrewPal and its great when its working properly, but I'm looking for something more reliable. Any suggestions on good software? I currently have a 3GS, but I'm getting the 4S this friday and plan on upgrading to a better program then. Thanks!

I use Ibrewmaster and really like it. Has great timers for the mash and boil additions. Plus keeps track of all your batches. It'll send you a text when it's time for secondary, lager, bottle/keg or serve. Added bonus is a searchable database for recipes you can add to or download.

ibrewmaster is also my favorite. I've been using it for months now and it's my primary brewing software.

iBrewMaster is the best one out there. I've been using it for 2 years now and love it. It has a very intuitive user interface and they are always updating with better features.

ibrewmaster is also my favorite. I've been using it for months now and it's my primary brewing software.

iBrewMaster is the best one out there. I've been using it for 2 years now and love it. It has a very intuitive user interface and they are always updating with better features.

The one thing that immediately turns me off from this app (have not purchased yet) is the fact that I would have to buy it once for my phone, and once again for my ipad...

I agree with Hollis but I just stick my iPad on the beer fridge in the garage and it works great. If you don't use/check your iPad regularly I would buy the iPhone version. I have found I use beersmith to make the recipes then import them into ibrewmaster for ease of use. I know it's $50 in software costs but it is worth it for getting great recipes that are easy to follow on brew day.

From what I remember it has to be a free form batch sparge. You'll have to do your own calls though. But if your two stage batching it you should know what those are.

Back