• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March 809 Pump Head, Bazooka Screen, BG-14 Banjo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
Items up for sale are unused in new condition left over from a recent build.

1ea. - 12” SS Bazooka Screen with ½”MPT - $12.00 SOLD

2ea. - March 809 High Temp Front Inlet Poly Pumps Heads with ½” MPT Outlet and 3/8” FPY or ¾” MPT Inlet - $50.00 for both

1ea. – BG-14 banjo Burner With Low Pressure Propane Oriface and Valve – Note burner has a small defect seen in pictures (extra hole). $29.00 SOLD
Individual prices do not include shipping. Actual shipping charges will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks For Looking.

DSCN9329.JPG

DSCN9330.JPG

DSCN9333.JPG

DSCN9334.JPG

DSCN9337.JPG

Could that burner work on natural gas with that valve? or only LP Propane tanks?

phoenixs4r said:
Could that burner work on natural gas with that valve? or only LP Propane tanks?

You would need a natural gas valve / oriface. You may be able to drill the propane one.

I have a cast burner with a hole just like yours, I didn't fill it with anything, you just get an extra flame out the hole, doesn't seem to affect it much.

JRems said:
I have a cast burner with a hole just like yours, I didn't fill it with anything, you just get an extra flame out the hole, doesn't seem to affect it much.

Thanks for the input. Want another one :)

Commonwealth said:
Does that extra hole affect the burners flame in any noticeable way? I might be into the burner and valve

I've never fired it? The hole appears to be the same size as the others I'm sure it would just add another flame. Let me know.. Thanks

Back