What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of FF winnings, this is a solid IPA from LoloMT. Sucks compared to Dread Red, but still very solid.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396066926.340264.jpg

Woo I'm a supporting member! Second and final angry orchard to "celebrate"

Fridge is starting to finally get cleaned out now that I have a keg of red ale to chase things with!

Picked up some good beer tonight and think I'm gonna earn myself the 6pack badge on untappd with some PBR to make room in the fridge.

Remmy, what is up with UConn? I'll admit I'm a UConn hater but it's because of Calhoun (hate that man). But now that he's gone, I guess I can get behind them. Michigan v Sparty would be cool, though.

My college hoops allegiance is too embarrassing to admit...

Having Zuul the Gatekeeper from Ithaca Brewing. Very nice. Chipotles, chocolate, and a nice roast on this imperial stout. Thanks Eric for sending me a growler of this epic brew!!!!!!!

Get me a triple meat triple cheese and grilled japs

Got it. It might be cold once it reaches you lol.

Well for those that want details. She got plastered drunk and just hanging with her middle age ***** of a friend. It was pretty bad and glad I finally got out of there

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Well for those that want details. She got plastered drunk and just hanging with her middle age ***** of a friend. It was pretty bad and glad I finally got out of there

Im ok if its cold lol. Had one more overnighted before

Worst date of my life: in college, I lived in a house with 9 drunks (sure I was # 10). We were in the "student ghetto" in Kalamazoo. A bunch of fairly nerdy (but big druggie) guys moved into the house next door. These guys were fun and had bad ass parties. After about a month of them living there, and me partying there, a girl moved in. She was dumb as a fence post but hot as nuts (my wife and I recently started seeing other people...not by my choice, but hey...). The dim chick had a major thing for me and I set up a date. The date involved us drinking heavily. At some point, I was drunk as hell and had to piss. We were hot and heavy at this point, I've never been more sure of sex in my life.

I excused myself and stumbled up the stairs to the neighbors' second floor pisser. I entered the 'facilities', confronted the commode and did what I had to do. Problem was, in my drunken stuper, I never unzipped my fly.

I pisses all down my jeans and didn't notice until I was nearly done.

I left the bathroom and looked down the stairs. She was disrobed to her under garments and was sprawled on the couch...did I mention how hot this dip **** was?

I was soaked in piss and this super hot chick was spread eagle on the couch, waiting for me. I slipped out the back and passed out in the parking lot between her house and mine. One of my housemates found me the next morning and pulled me to my bed...noting my pissed soaked pants.

Do I win?

Worst date of my life: in college, I lived in a house with 9 drunks (sure I was # 10). We were in the "student ghetto" in Kalamazoo. A bunch of fairly nerdy (but big druggie) guys moved into the house next door. These guys were fun and had bad ass parties. After about a month of them living there, and me partying there, a girl moved in. She was dumb as a fence post but hot as nuts (my wife and I recently started seeing other people...not by my choice, but hey...). The dim chick had a major thing for me and I set up a date. The date involved us drinking heavily. At some point, I was drunk as hell and had to piss. We were hot and heavy at this point, I've been more sure of sex in my life.

I excused myself and stumbled up the stairs to the neighbors' second floor pisser. I entered the 'facilities', confronted the commode and did what I had to do. Problem was, in my drunken stuper, I never unzipped my fly.

I left the bathroom and looked down the stairs. She was disrobed to her under garments and was sprawled on the couch...did I mention how hot this dip **** was?

I was soaked in piss and this super hot chick was spread eagle on the couch, waiting for me. I slipped out the back and passed out in the parking lot between her house and mine. One of my housemates found me the next morning and pulled me to my bed...noting my pissed soaked pants.

Do I win?

Epic my friend lol

Worst date of my life: in college, I lived in a house with 9 drunks (sure I was # 10). We were in the "student ghetto" in Kalamazoo. A bunch of fairly nerdy (but big druggie) guys moved into the house next door. These guys were fun and had bad ass parties. After about a month of them living there, and me partying there, a girl moved in. She was dumb as a fence post but hot as nuts (my wife and I recently started seeing other people...not by my choice, but hey...). The dim chick had a major thing for me and I set up a date. The date involved us drinking heavily. At some point, I was drunk as hell and had to piss. We were hot and heavy at this point, I've never been more sure of sex in my life.

Do I win?

I think you win. I was sober she was three sheets to the wind. It was the second date and it was a failure. Never seem to find some one like me and I like so far. My beers and my pets (minus family) are the only things that love me

Do I win?

You definitely win. Not sure what, but you definitely won. :p

He won a pair of pissy jeans.

That was 20 years ago. Man I would like to have the memory of nailing that girl, but...well, I don't think I can qualify that. The memory would be cool, but I kind of like the story, too.

Hey, I promised the story if we got details on tonight's date...

Well, since there's still a few alchies up, I'll have another pour of Little Apple Brewing No Bull Barleywine.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396072305.632702.jpg

Back