What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever used WLP585, The platinum Belgian saison III? Thinking about splitting a batch between that and 3724 tomorrow.

I haven't. I pretty much stick with 3726 or ECY03. I've never used any of the white labs saison strains.

Mmmore Motueka. Bíere de Mmmmmmars.

image-1855016417.jpg

When this years wheat comes in, doing a rebrew of this and bottling with Brett. Going to lighten it up enough to be a nice red.

Having a bad few days with our felines. Tonight, my daughter had a friend over to play and our male decided he'd use my daughter's friend's face as a scratching post!! WTF?!! Three stitches and probably a phone call from animal control later...FML

Drinking a Bengali Tiger.

Having a bad few days with our felines. Tonight, my daughter had a friend over to play and our male decided he'd use my daughter's friend's face as a scratching post!! WTF?!! Three stitches and probably a phone call from animal control later...FML

Gezzzzzzzz! Ice cold water for me

tyzippers said:

Dude. You and animals aren't meant for each other.

It's a beautiful 65 degree evening here in CT. I just arrived home from a decent day at work and decided to crack into this.

image-2319444822.jpg

I think this will be the last 6 pack of All day IPA that I have for a while....pretty soon it'll be time for some of my favorite fall seasonals.

Cheers!

Genuine said:
It's a beautiful 65 degree evening here in CT. I just arrived home from a decent day at work and decided to crack into this.

I think this will be the last 6 pack of All day IPA that I have for a while....pretty soon it'll be time for some of my favorite fall seasonals.

Cheers!

Where in CT are you? I just got back from the lake. The water was awesome. Love this weather.

AVB Hop Ottin. Goes well with the bbq chicken, fresh creamed sweet corn, and good ole green bean casserole.

ForumRunner_20130805_202132.jpg

ForumRunner_20130805_202209.jpg

And once again, more of my Roggenbier. I've been drinking the fook out of it for a while, but it's one of my favorite styles.

Remmy said:
Dude. You and animals aren't meant for each other.

I didn't want these effing cats to begin with. I came home from work one day and there were two kittens. My wife decided she needed to rescue two kittens. I grew to love the cat that died on Saturday, but this little ******* can go to hell for all I care. So, they're my wife's cats. Not mine.

tyzippers said:
I didn't want these effing cats to begin with. I came home from work one day and there were two kittens. My wife decided she needed to rescue two kittens. I grew to love the cat that died on Saturday, but this little ******* can go to hell for all I care. So, they're my wife's cats. Not mine.

My pitbulls have taken care of a few cats...for dinner. I don't like cats.

On the other hand, what you've experienced in the last few days stinks, man.

Remmy said:
It's from April, actually (both bottles I have). The stout doesn't worry me too much, but the Red does. It should still be ok.

The "Lunch" I saw was marked from "Freeport."

You found a spot that has lunch in CT? I only see MO and Zoe along with mean old Tom and king Titus

Where did you see it?

Channel66 said:
I can get lunch at like all my local gas stations. Just saying.

Drinking a zoe

Well you ever want anything from ct let me know. I know you get most of it anyways. Some locals are back east brewing, two roads

Well thanks man, I brew at Ommegang so it's always nice to hear that people enjoy what we make

Must be a great job. I'm looking forward to the wild beer you guys have coming out. Make some more biere de mars! I never had it young, but found a bottle within the last year and it was spectacular.

Remmy said:
My pitbulls have taken care of a few cats...for dinner. I don't like cats.

On the other hand, what you've experienced in the last few days stinks, man.

No sh!te. My wife is concerned that were going to get a visit from animal control.

Drinking a grab sample of my Caramel Apple cider...before the caramel part.

TNGabe said:
I don't know much, but I'm pretty sure Nizzle isn't a hipster.:D

Sounds like something a hipster would say about another hipster who he doesn't want to be a hipster because he's totally a hipster.

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Back