BYO article

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I believe my system is going to be featured in the September BYO. Basically it is the same stuff that is in my gallery but with captions. :rockin:

Make sure your illegal Highway sign is well displayed. ;)

Seriously, Congrats! Fitting for your amazing setup! :mug:

Ize

When my gf complains about my brew stuff taking up a closet I just show her your setup.

Congrats on the feature. Does someone come to take pictures or do you get to contribute them?

Brewpastor said:
I believe my system is going to be featured in the September BYO. Basically it is the same stuff that is in my gallery but with captions. :rockin:

WAY TO GO!!! Now you were sure to mention about HomeBrewTalk.com right? Can't wait for the issue to come out :rockin:

Cool, we can all point the article out to friends and say, "I know that guy!" At least in an electronic sorta way.

My wife panicked a little the day I showed her the pics of BP's system and flashed her a cheesy grin. She's learned that grin means the wheels in my head are turning...

Congrats!

DrewsBrews said:
Cool, we can all point the article out to friends and say, "I know that guy!" At least in an electronic sorta way.

My wife panicked a little the day I showed her the pics of BP's system and flashed her a cheesy grin. She's learned that grin means the wheels in my head are turning...

Congrats!

Well I'll say this for you... you've got more courage then I do. :D

Brewpastor said:
Do we all get autographed copies? :D

Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back