• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mux

Reaction score
I found a lot of stuff I no longer use and its going out for Cheap!

First up, a large adjustable face thermometer. It has a 3 or 4" probe and is 1/2" NPT. scale is 20 240 F. 20$ + shipping
SOLD

Second, 4 spears, 2 cut off tops and 5 retaining clips. $ PM me.

Third, mineral wool pipe insulation fire resistant to 1200 degrees, sized to fit an american 15.5 gallon keg. Perfect for your direct fired mash tun. Local pick up only, big ass box prohibits shipping.SOLD

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

While moving I found stuff I don't want.

First, Back plate with additional disconnects from a commercial 4 regulator setup. 5$ + shipping

Second, I have 8 half inch NPT stainless steel unions. 5 each + shipping SOLD

Third, 15 gallon (62 quart) bayou classic stainless pot with basket. I punched a few holes for BIAB, They include hole for brewhardwear sight glass, hole for weldless bulkhead and a hole for a hot water heater element. I also have a custom BIAB bag for this. 40$ + shipping SOLD

Fourth, I have a Auberins.com weldless RTD probe. 10$ + shippingSOLD

Lastly for now! I have 2 Auberins.com RTD cable assemblies. free + shippingGIVEN

photo-5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo.jpg

SaevaVeritas said:
I am interested in the thermometer shipped to 19128! Is it 3 or 4 inches just wondering...

PM sent.

I'll have to measure.

Piling on, but I'm also interested in the kettle, shipped to 19126 in case some weird plague takes out all the other people jumping at this deal.

I found a (approximately) 4'x8' sheet of voile fabric. 10$ shiped

Wait whats this- a stir starer stir plate, 40$ shipped.SOLD

dallasdb said:
He replied to my pm. Thermometer is sold. :(

Kinda poor form mux, as I was the first to respond, was PM'ing and had actively expressed interest in the item. Oh well enjoy dallas.

SaevaVeritas said:
Kinda poor form mux, as I was the first to respond, was PM'ing and had actively expressed interest in the item. Oh well enjoy dallas.

Sorry for the confusion. He didn't sell it to me, just replied to my PM to let me know it was already sold.

SaevaVeritas said:

It sold locally. Sorry for the confusion.

Also interested in the insulation, if the Elgin guy falls through. I will be in Lemont area just after Christmas...

Updated. Sorry for any one who was interested in items that sold locally I gave them preference.

Back