Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigin31

Reaction score
Would like to get some DFW area Texans together and do brew days. Me and a buddy next door try and brew once a week. Usually on Sat or Sun. We DO NOT have a purty set up but it is functional. We are also tinkerers so we come up with some pretty nifty ideas sometimes. Anyways. Anyone that is interested we are located just North of Fort Worth. Shoot me a message and we can arrange something. We will probably brew this sunday and watch the games. And evey other sunday. :ban::mug::tank:

Sounds good. I am just west of Weatherford.
I have 2 brewing buddies. One is my 10 Y/O daughter.
Would that be a problem?

Heck no. The more kids the merrier. We both have kids, 2 at 2 years and two at several months. SWMBO welcome also. If we get a good group going we can probably do lunch or something also. I love to BBQ and SWMBO likes making appetizers, pigs in blankets, tomato with stuff in it and also chips and dip. Right now its hard to plan out with the holidays and all but I will keep in touch and we can get a good weekend.

Back