• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Faucets and Shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggage

Reaction score
I need three faucets and three shanks at least 3 inches long. Perlick or standard, stainless or chrome doesn't matter, but I would like all three to be the same.

If you have tailpieces and nuts, I'd be interested in those as well.

PM me. Thanks. - Anthony

This was posted a bit back, its a 2.75" shanks so I dont know if it'll work for you, you could always try calling to upgrade, but at $25/ea for the whole assembly, this deal really can't be beat.

That's a great deal. I was going to use some two-by-sixes for my keezer collar and just wanted to be sure to have shanks long enough to make that thickness, so these should be fine. Gonna wait to see about a few trades but if they don't go through I'll end up ordering through that link. Thanks, k.

I think I may have a few around. If I do, I can do them for $20 each plus shipping. They are like the ones in the link above (the nipple shanks) but 3.5 inches.

bump...still looking for some standard faucets.

Anybody upgraded to Perlicks getting rid of their old faucets??

bump...still looking for some standard faucets.

Anybody upgraded to Perlicks getting rid of their old faucets??

I have some faucets I am getting ready to upgrade. Its just the faucets though (no tailpieces etc) PM me and Ill get you some details.
Thanks
-Me

Back