I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mayim Bialik
mayim-bialik.jpg

And
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...773Lwz7RqDlG7YzJadyMCH7Rsivot0WyB5ljsxxW9xHDg

In this picture, she sounds great too.

Haha good call. Funny how that works.

This one might be a little bit fringe for this thread. Margaret Easley, she was and I don't know maybe still is the directv 'channel 237' girl, maybe was an actress too I'm not sure. eta ... ah I see she has a website of course, I love that look on her face in the peach top at the lower right http://www.margareteasley.com/gallery.html

Was Jorja Fox mentioned? She could eat crackers...

I don't know if she was mentioned or not but a second mention is not a bad thing. I think she might be slightly fringe for this thread but not too much, very nice contribution ...

Hm, who is this woman on Shark Tank, it sounds like she owns at least part of QVC? She seems to try pretty hard if you will but seems like she might fit this thread?

Emily Deschanel has those eyes that seem to peer into my soul.

Not a bad pick, but she's no Zooey Deschanel which is why I guess she's in this thread.

Side note: Zooey Deschanel, so hot, awesome folksy singer, terrible actress. Although I do like 500 Days of Summer and Hitchhiker's Guide.

Robin Tunney. Yum.

glenn514:mug:

Nice pull. I forgot all about her.

And my pick...Megan Phelps of the WBC. What a psychopath. If we spent a little time together, I think I could set her on the actual righteous path...

Here are some that come to mind

Melissa Rauch - Bernadette from Big BangAshley - from gator boys
Heather King - from Tanked

I think she is so beautiful...but then just because you put glasses on a hot chick and have her play a nerd doesn't make her ugly.

CreamyGoodness said:
I'm going to go ahead and disallow this one. Carrie is an established hottie.

Since when? I would disagree, Carrie from Mythbusters is not a mainstream hottie.

Side note: is she still in the show? I hadn't seen any episodes since she was prego.

AZ_IPA said:
Whoever played Winnie Cooper on the "Wonder Years." And Topanga from "Boy Meets World," before she got fat.

The actress who played Winnie is some crazy smart mathematician and HECK YES Topanga was gorgeous.

Homercidal said:
I don't know how's she's looking now, but I had a thing for Caroline Rhea when she was on the show. And Sabrina, for that matter...

Or this one. Can't remember her character's name.

image-2443245528.jpg

Since when? I would disagree, Carrie from Mythbusters is not a mainstream hottie.

Side note: is she still in the show? I hadn't seen any episodes since she was prego.

We're not discussing unknown hotties, we're discussing girls who may not be considered hotties by the average person, or by the population at large.

Kari Byron is definitely a hottie, even if she is relatively unknown, and not even including her above average interest in blowing things up.

The actress who played Winnie is some crazy smart mathematician and HECK YES Topanga was gorgeous.

Yeah. I was just thinking about her last night, and today I can't remember her name. She wrote a couple of math books, and I think she has to sons(?)

I think she's an established hottie too.

Danica McKeller I think was her name.

Yeah. I was just thinking about her last night, and today I can't remember her name. She wrote a couple of math books, and I think she has to sons(?)

Wow, talk about learning stuff from HBT unrelated to beer. I had to look up Danica McKeller, since I couldn't remember her at all, and found out she has an Erdos-Bacon number of 6. I had no idea there was such a thing as an Erdos-Bacon number. ROFLMAO.

Even more interestingly for such an obscure thing, Mayim Bialik who I mentioned earlier in this thread has a Erdos-Bacon number only 1 higher than Danica McKeller.

Homercidal said:

Definitely an established hottie. I don't think anyone who wins a poll entitled "90's tv star you'd most like to see in lingerie" then poses for a lingerie shoot could ever be discussed under the heading of "I think they're hot, but you probably don't"

I just had a moment of clarity reading this thread: I think any woman who hosts a cooking show on any network is hot.

anne-burrell-56771.jpg

For example, even though I know Anne Burrell plays for the other team, I think she's sexy.

Back