I have Hopslam! Looking for Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help you (though I wish I could). I've only had a single bomber of Pliny the Elder, but if given the choice between the two, I'd never even consider Hopslam. I mean, Hopslam is really tasty, but I've got a love affair going with Pliny.

are you wanting someone to send it to you or what? or looking for it locally?

blackwellswines.com

Craft beer from CA delivered to your door any where in the lower 48

I can get Pliny anytime no problem, it is a little expensive though 5 dollars for a 16oz bottle. But I would look for it online first.

blackwellswines.com

Craft beer from CA delivered to your door any where in the lower 48

Wow, good find. How is this legal? I thought you couldn't ship alcohol across state lines?

I can get Pliny anytime no problem, it is a little expensive though 5 dollars for a 16oz bottle. But I would look for it online first.

I would respectfully disagree that 16oz of Pliny is a bad deal. I'd gladly pay twice that. We can't get Russian River products where I live.

Well if you cant get the site posted to work I can ship some for you. I have never done that so I am not sure how much it would be but cant be too much.

I randomly ordered some from that website. The shipping is the worst part but sadly they didnt have any pliny in stock for me to try but i grabbed some other russian river and the bruery beers. can't wait for them to arrive

I randomly ordered some from that website. The shipping is the worst part but sadly they didnt have any pliny in stock for me to try but i grabbed some other russian river and the bruery beers. can't wait for them to arrive

We really are spoiled here in NorCal. Was at a place last night and they had 3 Russian River beers on tap, Pliny, Blind Pig and supplication.

We really are spoiled here in NorCal. Was at a place last night and they had 3 Russian River beers on tap, Pliny, Blind Pig and supplication.

Ya'll are but here in Texas is getting better with Jester King, Karbach, Adelberts, and so many new breweries opening soon with some kick ass texas made beers. So we are finally catching up with the rest of the nation :rockin:

Back