ISO gandhi-bot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhunk

Reaction score
I've been hearing more and more about the NEBCO Gandhi-bot and want to grab some before it gets to difficult to find. I live in northern IL so I can get all of the well known Midwest beers (bells, founders, goose island) and a bunch of better less heard of breweries (pipeworks/spiteful) and have some other gems here or en route. Hit me up and see if we can set something up.

No hits on this huh? I thought this stuff was still fairly easy to come by?
I've got some good trade bait:
Pipeworks Ninja vs Unicorn
3F dreadnaught, arctic panzer wolf, toxic revolution, in the name of suffering, zombie dust
Surly overrated, furious, coffee bender

I suppose I can just drink these and grab some when I'm out that way in Aug but that's no fun

I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like you can get it at the brewery most of the time, but outside the brewery its hit or miss. And it sells out quick. Think along the lines of Simcoe ninja lol...

My store just got a fresh batch last week but I have traded so much recently that I will need to take a break. And I trade mostly Gandhi bot and other NEBC stuff. An like the man said it leaves the shelves very quickly. I don't mind settin you up during the next fresh batch. Just send me a pm if no one hooks you up. So when the next batch comes around I have your info.

It's pretty easy to get at the brewery. You just have to get a growler or two.

How much you looking for? The beer store next to my work got a limited supply in late today. I live about an hour away from work, so I called and they will only hold (1) 4-pack for me. I'll try to get there early tomorrow and see if I can grab any leftover.

JerBeer said:
How much you looking for? The beer store next to my work got a limited supply in late today. I live about an hour away from work, so I called and they will only hold (1) 4-pack for me. I'll try to get there early tomorrow and see if I can grab any leftover.

A 4 pk would be great! I just want to try it. Please let me know if it works out and we will work something out. I'll shoot you a pm too.
Thanks!

Brent

A 4 pk would be great! I just want to try it. Please let me know if it works out and we will work something out. I'll shoot you a pm too.
Thanks!

Brent

you won't be disappointed. I got a 4 pack from the local swap-o-rama, i love it!!! damn good beer i wish i had everyday access to!

Paging Dr. Phunk... Gandhi-Bot will see you now!

I was able to get the pack they held for me and 2 more. There was actually about a case and a half left but I didn't want to be Greedy. Figured I'd leave some for other's enjoyment. Heck, this is the first I've seen it locally so I haven't even tried it yet. Although, I'm not sure how soon we will see it back in Albany, maybe I should get more... I also picked up a 4-pack of 668 The Neighbor of the Beast, a sixer of Sea Hag IPA and a bottle of Imperial Stout Trooper, all from NEBCO. My brother is coming up from Raleigh next week so we'll have some good stuff to try out while he's here.

DrPhunk, I'll send you a PM with my information and to get yours so we can get this done. Now I need to decide on what I want to try from your selection.

:mug:

A buddy brought some back from a trip up there, GREAT stuff!!
Nice thick viscous body covered in hop oil. Great medium body and bold citrus profile!!

Did someone say Gandhi Bot?

1010428_10152018829542178_169350370_n.jpg

Back