3D printed wallet with built in bottle opener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish78

Reaction score
I am a big fan of 3D printing, hell I am writing my thesis on it. So this combines two of my interests. Having another bottle opener around is always a plus. This,
a3fb94c0f19f28e438ba0f7a8de15d9a_large.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2130569180/brew-clip-for-smarter-pockets
popped up on one of my feeds so I thought I would share. I am going to have to convince the wife that I need one of these. I guess that means I need to lose one of my clips that I do have and hide my wallet.

. . . . .popped up on one of my feeds so I thought I would share. I am going to have to convince the wife that I need one of these. I guess that means I need to lose one of my clips that I do have and hide my wallet.

I like it, but I don't want to wait till May! My wallet has needed replacing for a few . . . . . .years.:mug:

Or any three dimensional object. There is even a youtube video of guys who made a working ar-15 lower with a 3d printer. It's really amazing technology.

$90 retail and $50 as a kickstarter for a money clip? No thanks. Can't stand money clips anyway.

Loose half the thickness, half the weight, and all of the "complexity" of that design by making it one piece. It would also be a few dollars and not $50.

$90 retail and $50 as a kickstarter for a money clip? No thanks. Can't stand money clips anyway.

Loose half the thickness, half the weight, and all of the "complexity" of that design by making it one piece. It would also be a few dollars and not $50.

+1, I'll buy yours instead.
:mug:

While that money clip looks cool and all. I have one already that is much more compact. Money clip, bottle opener, copenhagen can opener. :ban:

IMG_0020[1].jpg

IMG_0021[1].jpg

Back