need discount code for AHS, the wife is not happy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lknbigfish

Reaction score
i am just about to place my first order so i can get started in this new hobby and realized my shopping cart is up over $400 and i kind of sold her on the idea that a kit was $150 or so. i am going to keg, so that really drove the price up.

anyway, a discount code might soften the blow a liitle.

Sorry! I think whenever they have a sale, they announce the codes. They have had sales for every state, and other sales from time to time. He has a special on Tuesdays that are great, and they are announced here first.

Any other discount code received by other means by someone sharing one that they received as a special award wouldn't be proper, and especially not in this forum.

Or just get the basic kit and two beer kits. One of which is something she'll like. Get the kegging gear later.

i pm'd forrest and he said they dont do coupons, just sales.

i just pushed the button and will buy some flowers tomorrow!

Make sure they are either grocery store or gas station flowers so when she bitches about the money you can just tell her you saved some on the flowers.

I dont see this ending well ..J/K

Did you really need to keg from the get go? I didn't start kegging until this spring and had been bottling for years. I needed to make sure this was something I really wanted to do and it gave me time to buy everything on Craigslist from guys getting out of the hobby for a fraction of the price .

let us know when the swelling goes down and don't buy rose's the thorns hurt when they swat you with them... :p :D

I dont see this ending well ..J/K

Did you really need to keg from the get go? I didn't start kegging until this spring and had been bottling for years. I needed to make sure this was something I really wanted to do and it gave me time to buy everything on Craigslist from guys getting out of the hobby .

let us know when the swelling goes down and don't buy rose's the thorns hurt when they swat you with them... :p :D

I bottled 1 batch, and then ordered kegging stuff, lol

i pm'd forrest and he said they dont do coupons, just sales.

i just pushed the button and will buy some flowers tomorrow!

Can we have your address so when your SWMBO is selling your gear in a garage sale we can pick it up? I mean, you'll have been missing for several weeks and no sign of returning, and all.

Back