120 Year Old Pabst For Your Enjoyment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, nice.

My family has actually been close freinds with the Pabst Family for years. Even though its cheap swill, it has a special place in my heart because of our long standing family friendship

I don't care what anyone says, I can drink the hell out of some PBR. :) It's my go to cheap beer if I'm having one of those nights!

I don't care what anyone says, I can drink the hell out of some PBR. :) It's my go to cheap beer if I'm having one of those nights!

I just wish I could find it in bottles around here...

Blatz - man, that takes me back. I used to drink that when I was in college back in the 60's. I can even remember how much I paid - $3.19 a case in about 64 or 65 in Houston.

You might be on to something with that can of bud light. Maybe it needs to be aged to taste like beer.

PBR is awesome. Some bars in manhattan have it in their lineup, but I like seeing the 24's in the delis in Harlem.

Back