Fifth Season Gardening Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emacgee

Reaction score
Howdy,

I do all the purchasing for Home Brew and such for all of Fifth Season Gardening and I just wanted to reach out about a few things:

1) Are there any areas that we don't cover that you would like to see covered?

2) Are there any products/brands you would like to see that we don't carry?

3) Are there any areas that we deal in that you would want to see expanded upon?

4) Are there any bulk items that you would like for us to carry?

5) Are there any classes you would like to see us offer?

We have access to a much larger selection of yeast, hops, malt, and other items than we stock so please feel free to reach out to me about a special order or to see if it is possible to get something. I can be reached at [email protected]. Our Facebook page is also a good place to catch product updates and information as well as interesting articles and such.

I am currently in the process of compiling a Wyeast order if there are any strains that anyone would like to see or would like to have ordered and set aside for them.

We will also be doing a grain order in the very near future. We purchase the bulk of our grain from Country Malt Group and have access to an enormous range of products. Unfortunately we can only regularly stock a fraction of their selection but I would love to source anything that we don't carry for anyone that wanted it.
Their selection can be seen here: http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/malt.asp

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you're planning out a batch and want to make 100% sure that we have the hops, yeast, grain, etc.... you need and I will order it just for you!

Cheers
Ethan Johnston
Fifth Season Gardening Co.

PS: Check out www.fifthseasongardening.com to see our locations

By branching out... do you mean maybe opening another store? Because we have no access to anything but mail order here in Fayetteville :D There's some specialty wine shops with a little homebrew section, but it's overpriced and not all the staff are knowledgeable about the brewing.

Back