am i the luckiest guy on earth?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonrichie

Reaction score
i got a new job and im enjoying it. now heres the best part when i look right across the street(and i mean right squared with the road across) theres the lhbs. does this make me the luckiest guy on earth? ne1 else got this level of luck?

I work at a very large PET bottle plant. we are the only company in North America to own a KHS Plasmax machine. It coats the inside of some of the bottles we make with an oxide that is impermeable to oxygen. I got the ok to take all the 12 oz. crown cap bottles I need (plastic Anchor bottles). Cool, but I still have to drive 30 minutes to a good HBS, so I think you win.:)

that aint a bad deal its 16 bucks a doz for bottles at my lhbs and few brands with crown caps

Yeah, It's crazy. When I picked up one of the screw on ones at the lhbs I was shocked by how thin and flimsy they were. I think they were $19 or so. I still use mostly glass, but It's nice to have them there when I'm going to give beer away or ship it. Unbreakable and super light.

Back