Anyone use a Love TCS-4010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munsoned

Reaction score
Anybody here use a Love TCS-4010?

I did a search on the forums and came up empty--just wondering if I'm missing something on this switch.

Basically, I'm having trouble keeping my basement brew area warm enough for ales, so I think I'm going to add a heating element inside my fermentation chamber. The Love switch I have now (TSX seriers) is only for cooling, so I did some searching and found the TCS series can be set to either cool or heat, and it looks fairly cheap at about $40-50, runs on 110V, measures in *F...

Here is a link to the series spec sheet if you want to check it out:

http://www.dwyer-inst.com/PDF_files/TCS_iom.pdf

Any thoughts?

I've never personnaly used it but i saw a thread on herewhere people were using this for dual temeperature controll, it seemed to work out for them.

Thanks. I'll look into that option.

On the Love Switch front, I'm now thinking the TS series may be a better option for me since it also does heating/cooling, and I think it can use the temp probe that came with my TSX...

I bought the TSS2-2100 and it works fine. Now that I own it I see a bunch of cheaper competing products on EBAY. One was recently discussed on HBT, sorry don't remember the link, but they seem like much better deals.

Back