CO2 in or out of keezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
In the early buying/researching phase of building my first keezer.... I've read good and bad, or at least varying opinions about putting the CO2 tank in the keezer versus out. What's the general consensus? Pros and cons of both?

it makes no difference , other than you dont have to drill a hole in the side for the gass line -lines

Funny you bring this up as I was thinking the same. I will now have to put mine outside due to space constraints. I just checked the MSDS for Co2, and it said the maximum temperature you can store it at is 125º, just in case anyone was wondering.

Funny you bring this up as I was thinking the same. I will now have to put mine outside due to space constraints. I just checked the MSDS for Co2, and it said the maximum temperature you can store it at is 125º, just in case anyone was wondering.

at what presser? in what kinda vesel? if there is no liqud in the contaner just gas the temp is much less an issue.
but that temp you quoted only applys to one set contaner senerio

Back