• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

70 Gallon(265 Litre) Oak Barrel FS in NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewslut

Reaction score
I am selling a 70 gallon barrel that was used for red wine,This is american oak and was made by mendicino cooperage,this would be a great barrel for aging beer or making wine.

I will not ship this.
Pickup only...I live in Belvidere,NJ PM or email me for info

(Dimensions)
H=37 1/4"
Diameter at center=28 1/2"+/-
Diameter and ends=24"
Bung size=2"

$100.00
DSC02930.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

It's really the whole point of joining a club, otherwise it's just an excuse to drink together once a month. I already have a barrel in my basement or I would have bought it.

Hey Bobby,

We already have a 52 gallon for barrel aging so dont need the 70g.
Looking foward to meeting you in Sept, if you're coming.Yeah we have plans for the 52 gunna be fun.

Jay

Would like to get $$ for this barrel ,but would be willing to trade ingredients,or equipment as well,What have you got to offer?,PM me and maybe we can strike a deal.

Hi. I am interested in the wine barrel. I am in NJ as well. please email me back with your contact info to arrange a viewing/pickup time.

Thanks,
Aquino

Back