Shipping equipment to China

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Embla

Reaction score
Does anybody know a shop that can ship brewing equipment to China? The online shops I've found so far that ships internationally doesn't include China. We're in need of a full starter kit with everything(!) as there's probably nothing to be found here. Very eager to get started!

Does anybody know a shop that can ship brewing equipment to China? The online shops I've found so far that ships internationally doesn't include China. We're in need of a full starter kit with everything(!) as there's probably nothing to be found here. Very eager to get started!

I'm missing someting here. You want to ship someting to China? I don't think they have any ports of entry, only export to the US.

My local shop (http://www.homebrewit.com/) might be willing to. I know they do some international shipping. If you are able to, call them and see if it can be arranged. If you are willing to pay all the costs associated with the shipping, and there isnt some weird legal issue, Im sure they would be happy to help.

You would think anything made in China is easy to get a hold of over here, but unfortunatley that's not the case. Products made to be exported to a western marked are usually not to be found on the Chinese marked, that's just how it is. But thanks for the advice on the guy in Shanghai, I looked him up and it seems like he's got his shop up and running - and he seems to be the only one in all of China.

Back