I made a new brewer today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleAught

Reaction score
My daughter and son-in-law gave me a seasonal recipe book for Christmas today, they got it from an lbs in upstate NY where they live. He was saying how he was looking at the starter kits in there but didn't really want to spend the money on one. Then it dawned on me! My old Coopers micro-brew fermenter has been sitting in the closet unused for over a year. I collected it up, all the accessories, and 30 Coopers PET bottles and gave them to him. He is all excited to get home and start his brewing obsession! I'm one proud papa that he wants to start brewing, I foresee some fun times ahead!

I got two friends into brewing after they had some bottles of my home brew. Their girlfriends were asking me what kit to buy them as a surprise for Xmas as they keep talking about brewing. I can see future brewing sessions happening :)

Back