officially hooked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trek87654

Reaction score
I just successfully bottled my first batch of beer, american pale ale!!!
Now comes the hard part...waiting 2 weeks to break into them. I tasted a sample before bottling and it tasted pretty good despite being warm and flat, so i think i should be good.

I got my extracts for my second batch today and will hopefully start that tomorrow after I clean and sanitize everything. It'll be a Red Ale.

I'm officially hooked on the hobby!
:mug:

Congrats! My second brew was a Red Ale too. My first batch, a Nut Brown Ale, is in bottles in my fermentation closet. They've had 3 weeks in bottles, but I'm trying to let them mature some more. I still have fridge half full of commercial and micro brews, so I can wait a little longer.

Good luck on that second brew!

Congrats! Welcome to the obsession. Be sure to crank out a few more batches ASAP, it makes the waiting easier.
:mug:

Hey, I know what you mean! I have just started making wine and brewing beer and find it a lot of fun. So I ordered a second beer kit, with real ingredients to see how I do with that, it is American Cream Draft.

I don't know what I'm going to do with all of this beer. I don't drink much at all and my husband doesn't either. I just like to brew it!

Petunia

Petunia said:
I don't know what I'm going to do with all of this beer. I don't drink much at all and my husband doesn't either. I just like to brew it!

You can send it to me!:D

awesome!
just got stuff to make yet another batch myself. I have lost count of how many batches I have made, over 20 under 30, but damn i love this hobby.
Welcome to the club.

It's really worth while to let those bottles condition for a bit. I brewed my very first brew (an amber ale) back in may, and it's just now becoming very delightful!

Back